The Stones to keep on Rolling
3:31 pm, July 27th, 2010
“Stones to stop Rolling,” reads an “exclusive” in The Sun, which goes on to claim, “The Rolling Stones are set to finally bow out after 50 years in music – with a giant farewell tour.”
The Sun reports, “They are in talks with promoters Live Nation about the tour,” and they “realise that age is creeping up on them. They want to bow out on top of their game.”
Not on top of its game, however, is The Sun.
An insider tells Gossip Cop that Live Nation is among several promoters that have approached the Stones about hitting the road again.
Regardless of who promotes the tour, a rep for the band assures Gossip Cop, “No, they are not retiring.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!