The Stones to keep on Rolling
3:31 pm, July 27th, 2010
“Stones to stop Rolling,” reads an “exclusive” in The Sun, which goes on to claim, “The Rolling Stones are set to finally bow out after 50 years in music – with a giant farewell tour.”
The Sun reports, “They are in talks with promoters Live Nation about the tour,” and they “realise that age is creeping up on them. They want to bow out on top of their game.”
Not on top of its game, however, is The Sun.
An insider tells Gossip Cop that Live Nation is among several promoters that have approached the Stones about hitting the road again.
Regardless of who promotes the tour, a rep for the band assures Gossip Cop, “No, they are not retiring.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank