The Rolling Stones Heading Back to Studio, Gearing Up for 2013 Tour
9:59 am, April 10th, 2012
The Rolling Stones are heading back to the studio.
At a Monday press conference for his “Faces, Time and Places” art exhibit, the legendary group’s guitarist Ronnie Wood revealed that the Stones plan to meet later this month to “just throw some ideas around.”
Wood also acknowledged the band’s plans to gear up for a 50th anniversary tour in 2013.
“It’s like working out for the Olympics or something,” said the rocker. “You’ve got to go into training. So we’re going to go into training.”
A rep for the band tells Gossip Cop they are “aware of no plans to go into the studio to record,” but did not rule out the possibility.
The bandmates first started in 1962, but consider drummer Charlie Watts’ arrival the following year as the “real” beginning of their 50-year run.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries