Rolling Stones Play Surprise Saturday Concert in L.A. (VIDEO)
3:42 pm, April 28th, 2013VIDEO
The Rolling Stones played a surprise performance on Saturday night in a small Los Angeles club.
The legendary rock band performed a 90-minute set at a joint called Echoplex, a week before their “50 and Counting” anniversary tour hits the much larger Staples Center on May 3.
The band played a number of old and new songs, as well as some covers.
After performing “Respectable,” Mick Jagger joked to the audience of 700, including Bruce Willis and Gwen Stefani, “I’m glad you’re here to welcome an up-and-coming band.”
Cameras and phones were not allowed at the concert, which sold tickets for just $20 earlier in the day.
At the end of the show, Jagger said, “It’s the first show of the tour, probably the best one.”
Check out the video below from the surprise concert.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries