Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster Welcome Baby Boy!
12:44 pm, February 17th, 2011
Lancaster gave birth to Aiden on Wednesday, and both mother and baby “are healthy and blissfully happy,” according to a rep.
The couple announced the pregnancy back in August.
Stewart and Lancaster married in 2007.
They already have a son named Alastair, and Stewart has five other children from previous relationships.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet