Robin Williams Plotting Return to TV with Sitcom From Ally McBeal Creator
12:34 pm, August 31st, 2012
Robin Williams is reportedly on his way back to television.
The Oscar winner, who rose to fame as the star of “Mork & Mindy” from 1978 to 1982, is developing a single-camera comedy project with David E. Kelley, the TV powerhouse behind “The Practice” and “Ally McBeal.”
Williams would star as an advertising executive working with his daughter.
According to multiple reports, CBS is in talks to pick up the untitled project.
Williams has done mostly film work in the three decades since “Mork & Mindy,” although he had recent guest spots on shows like “Louie” and “Wilfred.”
Would you be interested in seeing him star in a weekly comedy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together