Robin Williams Plotting Return to TV with Sitcom From Ally McBeal Creator
12:34 pm, August 31st, 2012
Robin Williams is reportedly on his way back to television.
The Oscar winner, who rose to fame as the star of “Mork & Mindy” from 1978 to 1982, is developing a single-camera comedy project with David E. Kelley, the TV powerhouse behind “The Practice” and “Ally McBeal.”
Williams would star as an advertising executive working with his daughter.
According to multiple reports, CBS is in talks to pick up the untitled project.
Williams has done mostly film work in the three decades since “Mork & Mindy,” although he had recent guest spots on shows like “Louie” and “Wilfred.”
Would you be interested in seeing him star in a weekly comedy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Demi Levato Is Bliss Cover Girl
- Rihanna Goes Floral From Head To Toe
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Amanda Bynes Calls Sarah Hyland 'Ugly'