Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Divorcing, Claims Tabloid
4:00 pm, September 11th, 2013
UPDATED: Nearly six months after this false tabloid report, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke announced their separation on February 24, 2014. The specifics of the Life & Style story below are still incorrect.
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton’s marriage is “disintegrating,” reports Life & Style, which claims the longtime couple is set to divorce in the wake of (false) claims that Thicke hooked up with VMAs party girl Lana Scolaro.
A so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, “He’s been planning on divorcing her for a month now.”
Another purported “source” for the magazine alleges, “They fight all the time about the cheating rumors and all his late nights out.”
“Robin just wants to be able to play around more, and not be tied down with a wife,” adds the first “insider.”
While Scolaro has been telling tabloids she hooked up with the “Blurred Lines” singer, Thicke and Patton have been busy gushing about their relationship in interviews and vacationing in Florida with their three-year-old son Julian.
Regardless, a source close to Patton tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting