Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Divorcing, Claims Tabloid
4:00 pm, September 11th, 2013
UPDATED: Nearly six months after this false tabloid report, Paula Patton and Robin Thicke announced their separation on February 24, 2014. The specifics of the Life & Style story below are still incorrect.
Robin Thicke and Paula Patton’s marriage is “disintegrating,” reports Life & Style, which claims the longtime couple is set to divorce in the wake of (false) claims that Thicke hooked up with VMAs party girl Lana Scolaro.
A so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, “He’s been planning on divorcing her for a month now.”
Another purported “source” for the magazine alleges, “They fight all the time about the cheating rumors and all his late nights out.”
“Robin just wants to be able to play around more, and not be tied down with a wife,” adds the first “insider.”
While Scolaro has been telling tabloids she hooked up with the “Blurred Lines” singer, Thicke and Patton have been busy gushing about their relationship in interviews and vacationing in Florida with their three-year-old son Julian.
Regardless, a source close to Patton tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents