Robin Thicke’s Mom on Miley Cyrus VMA Performance: “I Can Never Unsee It”
10:01 am, August 27th, 2013VIDEO
Miley Cyrus’ raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards is still the hot topic of pop culture conversation, and the latest person to weigh in on her racy set is none other than Robin Thicke’s mom, Gloria Loring.
After watching the show, Loring told “omg! Insider,” “I don’t understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do.”
Thicke’s mom shared, “I just keep thinking of her mother and father watching this,” adding, “I was not expecting her to be putting her butt that close to my son. The problem is, now I can never ‘unsee’ it.”
Loring went on to offer, “I think she’s misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial. I didn’t get what her point was.”
“It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself,” she said.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet