Robin Thicke’s Mom on Miley Cyrus VMA Performance: “I Can Never Unsee It”
10:01 am, August 27th, 2013VIDEO
Miley Cyrus’ raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards is still the hot topic of pop culture conversation, and the latest person to weigh in on her racy set is none other than Robin Thicke’s mom, Gloria Loring.
After watching the show, Loring told “omg! Insider,” “I don’t understand what Miley Cyrus is trying to do.”
Thicke’s mom shared, “I just keep thinking of her mother and father watching this,” adding, “I was not expecting her to be putting her butt that close to my son. The problem is, now I can never ‘unsee’ it.”
Loring went on to offer, “I think she’s misbegotten in this attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial. I didn’t get what her point was.”
“It was so over the top as to almost be a parody of itself,” she said.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"