Robin Roberts Returns to Good Morning America After Bone Marrow Transplant
9:00 am, February 20th, 2013VIDEO
It all kicked off with Roberts looking into the camera and saying, “Hi, it’s Robin. I’ve been waiting 174 days to do this: Good Morning America!”
The beloved TV anchor, with her hair still short from her treatment, was feted by her colleagues and celebrities, and received a special message from President Obama and the First Lady.
“I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real,” said Roberts. “This is actually happening.”
She added, “Faith, family and friends have brought me to this moment and I am so full of gratitude.”
The journalist, who had already faced a harrowing battle with breast cancer in 2007, announced last month that she would be able to return to “GMA” sooner than expected.
Roberts will be back on the morning show part-time until she is able to fully resume her old schedule.
Check out Roberts’ big return below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party