Robin Roberts Announces She’s Coming Back to “Good Morning America” (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
Robin Roberts had some great, surprising news for her “Good Morning America” colleagues on Monday: She’s coming back sooner than expected.
The co-anchor, sidelined since last summer as she underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment for a serious blood disorder, announced that her recovery is going well enough that she’ll be back at the “GMA” desk before long.
“I’m coming home,” said Roberts during a live appearance. “We’re talking now a matter of weeks, not months.”
Roberts clarified, “I should be back sometime in February. Now I have a date in mind that’s very personal and very important to me, but I will ultimately listen to what my doctors say.”
Some wonderful news to start the week!
Check out Roberts’ big announcement in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?