Robin Roberts Announces She’s Coming Back to “Good Morning America” (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
Robin Roberts had some great, surprising news for her “Good Morning America” colleagues on Monday: She’s coming back sooner than expected.
The co-anchor, sidelined since last summer as she underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment for a serious blood disorder, announced that her recovery is going well enough that she’ll be back at the “GMA” desk before long.
“I’m coming home,” said Roberts during a live appearance. “We’re talking now a matter of weeks, not months.”
Roberts clarified, “I should be back sometime in February. Now I have a date in mind that’s very personal and very important to me, but I will ultimately listen to what my doctors say.”
Some wonderful news to start the week!
Check out Roberts’ big announcement in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?