Robin Roberts Announces She’s Coming Back to “Good Morning America” (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
Robin Roberts had some great, surprising news for her “Good Morning America” colleagues on Monday: She’s coming back sooner than expected.
The co-anchor, sidelined since last summer as she underwent a bone marrow transplant and treatment for a serious blood disorder, announced that her recovery is going well enough that she’ll be back at the “GMA” desk before long.
“I’m coming home,” said Roberts during a live appearance. “We’re talking now a matter of weeks, not months.”
Roberts clarified, “I should be back sometime in February. Now I have a date in mind that’s very personal and very important to me, but I will ultimately listen to what my doctors say.”
Some wonderful news to start the week!
Check out Roberts’ big announcement in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court