Robin Gibb of Bee Gees in Coma
9:43 am, April 14th, 2012
Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees is gravely ill.
The 62-year-old singer is in a coma after contracting pneumonia, according to a statement on his official website.
The statement further quoted Gibb’s family as saying, “We are all hoping and praying that he will pull through.”
Last year, he was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains and had intestinal surgery in 2010.
Maurice Gibb, Robin’s twin brother, died in 2003 of complications of a twisted intestine.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court