Robin Gibb of Bee Gees in Coma
9:43 am, April 14th, 2012
Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees is gravely ill.
The 62-year-old singer is in a coma after contracting pneumonia, according to a statement on his official website.
The statement further quoted Gibb’s family as saying, “We are all hoping and praying that he will pull through.”
Last year, he was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains and had intestinal surgery in 2010.
Maurice Gibb, Robin’s twin brother, died in 2003 of complications of a twisted intestine.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet