Robin Gibb of Bee Gees in Coma
9:43 am, April 14th, 2012
Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees is gravely ill.
The 62-year-old singer is in a coma after contracting pneumonia, according to a statement on his official website.
The statement further quoted Gibb’s family as saying, “We are all hoping and praying that he will pull through.”
Last year, he was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains and had intestinal surgery in 2010.
Maurice Gibb, Robin’s twin brother, died in 2003 of complications of a twisted intestine.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look