Robin Gibb of Bee Gees in Coma
9:43 am, April 14th, 2012
Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees is gravely ill.
The 62-year-old singer is in a coma after contracting pneumonia, according to a statement on his official website.
The statement further quoted Gibb’s family as saying, “We are all hoping and praying that he will pull through.”
Last year, he was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains and had intestinal surgery in 2010.
Maurice Gibb, Robin’s twin brother, died in 2003 of complications of a twisted intestine.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?