Robert Pattinson’s mom should be “very proud,” says someone who should know
12:49 am, March 2nd, 2010
Gossip Cop was fortunate enough to attend the premiere of “Remember Me,” and was truly impressed with Robert Pattinson.
Without giving away the plot points, “Remember Me” is a very emotional film, and Pattinson leads the charge with an incredibly powerful performance.
But Gossip Cop wasn’t the only who felt Pattinson was gripping onscreen. Quite randomly, as we were hanging out talking to a friend from L.A., one of the film’s actors approached a blonde woman standing next to us and began to sing Pattinson’s praises.
That co-star was Kate Burton, who plays the executive assistant to Pattinson’s high-powered father (Pierce Brosnan). And the blonde woman who Burton approached was the star’s real-life mom, Clare Pattinson.
So what did the actress say to Pattinson’s mom?
Burton told Clare Pattinson that she was legendary screen actor Richard Burton‘s daughter – whoa! – and that Pattinson is a special actor, and she should be “very proud.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate