Site Reports From Alternate Robert Pattinson Reality
12:45 am, August 4th, 2010
Now the site “reports” on the pair’s “string of bad luck” when it comes to… timing?
“Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are beginning to look a lot like star-crossed lovers Romeo & Juliet,” observes HollywoodLife. “Only it isn’t a family feud keeping them apart, it’s their hellacious work schedules!”
Production has begun on Stewart’s On the Road, the site explains, and with Pattinson “tackling” Unbound Captives “this summer,” there will be “no free time for Robby!”
Wait, when exactly does Unbound Captives start production? Does HollywoodLife have inside info?
“There is no start date,” a source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop.
In other words, there’s no reason why the actor couldn’t be free to travel during much of Stewart’s Road shooting schedule. The HollywoodLife post is just another lame attempt to create drama where none exists.
In any case, at this point it’s probably safe to say the site is going through more than a mere “string of bad luck.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring