Robert Pattinson: I’m Too Old for More Twilight Movies
12:20 am, February 18th, 2012
Robert Pattinson would be interested in seeing how The Twilight Saga could (potentially) continue after Breaking Dawn – but don’t expect him to reprise his role as Edward Cullen on the big screen.
“I’d be curious to see what [Stephenie Meyer] would write, but I just think I’d probably be too old by the time [they did it],” the actor told reporters on Friday in Berlin, where Pattinson was on hand for the world premiere of Bel Ami.
He added, “I’m already too old. But yeah, it’d be kind of interesting.”
His comments come after recent rumblings that the studio behind the blockbuster Twilight film franchise would develop a sixth movie should Meyer author a new book in the series.
Last month, Breaking Dawn Part 1 passed the $700 million mark globally.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet