Robert Pattinson Talks About The Rover
5:26 pm, August 18th, 2012
Robert Pattinson is set to shoot The Rover with co-star Guy Pearce and director David Michôd in Australia next year.
The actor talked about his mysterious upcoming project while doing press for Cosmopolis, describing The Rover as “kind of a western.”
“It’s very existential. It’s really interesting. I couldn’t really explain to you what it’s about but it’s sort of about how much pain can the world take and how much disgust and cruelty before love dies,” Pattinson told Indiewire. “I think that’s kind of what it’s about.”
Pattinson then joked that Michôd would read his interpretation of the movie and scoff, “What the f**k are you talking about? It’s a crime movie.”
Not much is known about the plot, although it is reportedly set in the near future Australian wilderness, where a man (played by Pearce) tries to track down his stolen car after it’s taken by a gang.
Unfortunately, as with nearly everything involving Pattinson these days, there’s been misinformation about the actor’s reasons for wanting to do The Rover.
It’s always nice to get the truth straight from the source.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!