Robert Pattinson Escaped to Reese Witherspoon’s Home Amid Tumult?
10:16 am, August 1st, 2012UPDATE
According to cover stories in People and Us Weekly, Robert Pattinson has reportedly been staying at Reese Witherspoon’s house in the wake of revelations his girlfriend Kristen Stewart had an indiscretion with Rupert Sanders.
The actor left the couple’s own home last week after the scandal broke, and immediately arranged to stay at his Water for Elephants co-star’s more secluded estate in Ojai, California, say the mags.
As Gossip Cop reported, Pattinson was “blindsided” by Stewart’s admission of the Sanders indiscretion, and had little time to prepare for a public retreat after the story was splashed across front pages last Wednesday.
Witherspoon’s 7-acre home in Ojai is far enough away from Los Angeles — and from public access — that it would give Pattinson some space from paparazzi attention without having to fly somewhere like London, where outlets falsely reported he was spotted over the weekend.
That said, while he still may be in Ojai, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop he’s not in Witherspoon’s home, but wouldn’t confirm or deny whether he escaped there initially — or was in another home nearby in the neighborhood.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails