Robert Pattinson To Be “Treated” Better Than Breaking Dawn Co-Stars During Tour?
5:17 pm, September 5th, 2012
“He’s always refused special treatment, but now that Robert Pattinson and his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart have split up, Hollywood is proving that it is firmly on Team Rob!” declares OK! magazine.
What’s this all about?
The mag explains, “When publicity for the final Twilight film, Breaking Dawn – Part 2, starts up, Rob will be treated as the film’s biggest star.”
“He will travel separately from his co-stars, in private jets and five-star hotels,” a so-called “friend” tells the tabloid. “Everyone else will be treated as supporting cast — especially Kristen.”
This is a totally bogus story.
Given how much attention has been paid to Pattinson and Stewart in recent weeks, outlets are obsessed with getting some kind of “scoop” about the upcoming Breaking Dawn promotional push.
It’s how we get b.s. stories like the one about Stewart being “replaced” by Ashley Greene, and now this one, from the same magazine that published fake Stewart and Pattinson “baby” news on multiple occasions.
A source with Breaking Dawn tells Gossip Cop the latest OK! story about Pattinson being isolated from his co-stars is “not true in any form.”
We’re assured, “They are all being treated equally like always.”
Expect more frenzied, baseless speculation about Breaking Dawn as its November release date gets closer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His