Heat Mag is a “Slave” to Lame Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Stories
11:01 am, September 10th, 2010
After all, the tabloid once insisted that Stewart was living a miserable “nightmare” (not so much) and printed an “exclusive” photo of Pattinson sleeping on the Tube in London (oh, wait, that was faked).
Now Heat is exploring the pair’s relationship — and has concluded that Pattinson is more like Stewart’s “slave” than her boyfriend.
After a gratuitous dig at Stewart, whom the mag describes as “famed for her below average acting abilities,” Heat claims the actress “treats her hunky beau like an assistant, often sending him out to buy booze and food.”
On cue, a so-called “source” provides this gem of a quote: “She’s like, ‘I love Rob, but I love my dogs, too.’”
Weirdly, some sites picking up the rumor try to connect it with the notion that Pattinson is “possessive” of Stewart. Somehow, by supposedly treating Pattinson like a “servant,” Stewart breaks his hold on her.
Here’s what seems more likely: Outlets are replacing their debunked claims that Pattinson is controlling with equally lame assertions that Stewart is controlling.
Maybe Heat should “master” the fine art of accurate reporting before (badly) playing amateur relationship counselor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties