Robert Pattinson Sad Because Of Fake Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders Reunion?
3:25 pm, April 24th, 2013
“A somber-looking Robert Pattinson was spotted at LAX Tuesday night following (false) rumors that his girlfriend Kristen Stewart had a possible rendezvous with her former flame, Rupert Sanders,” claims the New York Post.
We can already tell this story is going to make no sense.
The outlet explains, “Pattinson was away in New York City when speculation swirled that the On The Road actress hopped into a vehicle driven by a man with a strong resemblance to the Snow White and the Huntsman director over the weekend.”
Yeah, except that “speculation,” invented by the amateurs over at HollywoodLife and carelessly picked up by places like the Post, was 100 percent false.
And the Post is even admitting it’s false — and just doesn’t care, because it has a ridiculous theory for why Pattinson was in an allegedly “dour mood” as he walked through the airport.
“Although it emerged that it was not Sanders in the car, perhaps the incident reopened RPatz’s old wounds,” speculates the newspaper.
Wait a minute.
Pattinson is allegedly upset because clueless sites pretended Stewart and Sanders were spotted together?
And even though there was never any real reunion, the “incident” opened old “wounds”?
This is as desperate and dumb as a story can get.
Maybe Pattinson was “somber-looking” because his name keeps popping up in sensationalistic reports that are designed to create scandal out of thin air.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank