Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Not Quitting Movies
12:16 pm, August 6th, 2010
We understand that inciting alarm is part of the strategy for bottom-feeding gossip sites, but sometimes it boggles the mind when an outlet with more credibility tries the same trick.
Wait, “quitting Hollywood”?
“It seems Rob and Kristen could be ready for a more permanent move,” continues the site. “[They're] considering changing their lives to get away from the limelight.”
Pattinson and Stewart’s frustrations with the paparazzi are well-documented, but that’s not even close to a joint decision to quit movies entirely.
A so-called “insider” comes out of nowhere to say the duo want to “get away from stardom,” while “sources” suggest Pattinson and Stewart “might even spend some time treading the boards in the theatre” after The Twilight Saga concludes.
Let’s cut off this nonsense right now.
Robert Pattinson is not quitting Hollywood.
Kristen Stewart is not quitting Hollywood.
Neither Pattinson nor Stewart is just waiting for Breaking Dawn to end in order to make some kind of grand escape into the wilderness.
A source close to Stewart said the speculation is totally false, while a Pattinson insider told Gossip Cop the same thing.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are part of an enormous film franchise that turned them into worldwide stars coping with an unrelenting spotlight. But they are not fleeing Hollywood.
Marie Claire and others should know the difference.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress