Robert Pattinson Offered Lawrence of Arabia Role in Queen of the Desert
4:15 pm, August 14th, 2012
Robert Pattinson has been offered the part of Lawrence of Arabia in Queen of the Desert, a new indie film about the English writer Gertrude Bell, a source close to the actor confirms to Gossip Cop.
Pattinson would play British Army officer T.E. Lawrence, who became known as Lawrence of Arabia due to his prolific writing about his experiences in the Middle East.
Lawrence and Bell were friends and worked together to establish the Hashemite dynasties in Jordan and Iraq.
The film is slated to begin production in the fall.
What do you think of Pattinson’s potential new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle