Robert Pattinson Offered Lawrence of Arabia Role in Queen of the Desert
4:15 pm, August 14th, 2012
Robert Pattinson has been offered the part of Lawrence of Arabia in Queen of the Desert, a new indie film about the English writer Gertrude Bell, a source close to the actor confirms to Gossip Cop.
Pattinson would play British Army officer T.E. Lawrence, who became known as Lawrence of Arabia due to his prolific writing about his experiences in the Middle East.
Lawrence and Bell were friends and worked together to establish the Hashemite dynasties in Jordan and Iraq.
The film is slated to begin production in the fall.
What do you think of Pattinson’s potential new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet