Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Agree to “No Sex” Deal to Save Relationship?
12:36 pm, September 30th, 2012
According to the British tab, the two stars “have enlisted the help of a top Hollywood shrink to help them rekindle their romance,” following Stewart’s indiscretion with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
“The first thing the psychiatrist did was immediately slap them with the nookie ban,” a so-called “source” tells the paper, noting “the super-hot couple have been ordered to sleep in separate beds for at least a month while they ‘work on communicating, healing wounds and trust exercises.’”
The tab’s “source” adds, “Sex is going to have to wait. The plan is that the two of them concentrate on each other.”
And while it’s true that Pattinson and Stewart have already met up in person, and he’s being cautious about their next steps in light of the scandal, we’re told the “no-sex pact” or “nookie ban,” as the Mirror also calls it, is absolutely NOT true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop, “It’s just absurd.”
Of course, this is not the first time — even this past week — that the tabs have basically thrown the words “sex” and “Robert Pattinson” together to make waves.
Just a few days ago, Star ran an equally ridiculous piece claiming Stewart is telling friends Pattinson is a “lousy lover.”
Gossip Cop wishes the tabs would finally make a “no-BS pact.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank