Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Agree to “No Sex” Deal to Save Relationship?
12:36 pm, September 30th, 2012
According to the British tab, the two stars “have enlisted the help of a top Hollywood shrink to help them rekindle their romance,” following Stewart’s indiscretion with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
“The first thing the psychiatrist did was immediately slap them with the nookie ban,” a so-called “source” tells the paper, noting “the super-hot couple have been ordered to sleep in separate beds for at least a month while they ‘work on communicating, healing wounds and trust exercises.’”
The tab’s “source” adds, “Sex is going to have to wait. The plan is that the two of them concentrate on each other.”
And while it’s true that Pattinson and Stewart have already met up in person, and he’s being cautious about their next steps in light of the scandal, we’re told the “no-sex pact” or “nookie ban,” as the Mirror also calls it, is absolutely NOT true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop, “It’s just absurd.”
Of course, this is not the first time — even this past week — that the tabs have basically thrown the words “sex” and “Robert Pattinson” together to make waves.
Just a few days ago, Star ran an equally ridiculous piece claiming Stewart is telling friends Pattinson is a “lousy lover.”
Gossip Cop wishes the tabs would finally make a “no-BS pact.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails