Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Agree to “No Sex” Deal to Save Relationship?
12:36 pm, September 30th, 2012
According to the British tab, the two stars “have enlisted the help of a top Hollywood shrink to help them rekindle their romance,” following Stewart’s indiscretion with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
“The first thing the psychiatrist did was immediately slap them with the nookie ban,” a so-called “source” tells the paper, noting “the super-hot couple have been ordered to sleep in separate beds for at least a month while they ‘work on communicating, healing wounds and trust exercises.’”
The tab’s “source” adds, “Sex is going to have to wait. The plan is that the two of them concentrate on each other.”
And while it’s true that Pattinson and Stewart have already met up in person, and he’s being cautious about their next steps in light of the scandal, we’re told the “no-sex pact” or “nookie ban,” as the Mirror also calls it, is absolutely NOT true.
An insider tells Gossip Cop, “It’s just absurd.”
Of course, this is not the first time — even this past week — that the tabs have basically thrown the words “sex” and “Robert Pattinson” together to make waves.
Just a few days ago, Star ran an equally ridiculous piece claiming Stewart is telling friends Pattinson is a “lousy lover.”
Gossip Cop wishes the tabs would finally make a “no-BS pact.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin