Robert Pattinson Talks Sex Scenes, Movie Reviews and What He Watches on TV
9:03 pm, August 16th, 2012VIDEO
One topic not on the table for discussion?
His personal life, of course.
“You want to get tears, you gotta give the big bucks,” joked Pattinson.
Instead, the actor and interviewer Josh Horowitz mostly focused on his career, including the “gift” of starring in Cosmopolis.
“It’s a relief not to get sh*t on,” Pattinson admitted, going on to talk about the process of filming the movie — including the highly-choreographed sex scenes.
Pattinson quipped that in such moments, he mostly focuses on “trying to… hide my belly.”
The movie star also commented on the end of the Twilight franchise, which will conclude this fall with the release of Breaking Dawn — Part 2.
“It was an amazing experience and a huge chunk of my life,” Pattinson said, adding, “I feel so much older now.”
And what about when Pattinson isn’t acting?
He’s watching reruns of “Cops,” getting made fun of for his accent, and writing music, revealing, “I think I might do some stuff soon.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Pattinson has a busy film slate ahead, with the actor set to star in several films, including Mission: Blacklist, which he hopes to film in Iraq, and Queen of the Desert.
First up, however, is The Rover.
Check out Pattinson talking about sex scenes in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents