Magazine: Kristen Stewart Having Problems with Robert Pattinson’s Parents
9:52 am, November 23rd, 2011
Well, it seems Stewart is “resisting a move to Rob’s native England” because, as a so-called “friend” explains, “She doesn’t feel accepted by Rob’s parents. She thinks they look down at her because she’s American.”
Wow, we had no idea Pattinson and Stewart had inadvertently walked into the plot of a 1930s movie about the rules and prejudices of the English class system!
According to the “friend,” Stewart worries that Clare Pattinson, Rob’s mom, feels Stewart is “just some girl who won’t be around for long, so she never makes an effort.”
In Touch claims “the friction is causing a divide.”
“Kristen told Rob that if he wants her to move, he has to talk to his mother and tell her she’s here to stay,” explains the tab’s source. “It’s the one thing that could break them up.”
In Touch exclaims, “This is Edward-Bella level drama!”
It’s actually Edward-Bella level fiction.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the rumored Kristen-Clare friction is “absurd.”
Not that Stewart was even planning a move to the UK in the first place – especially with Pattinson now spending more time in Los Angeles.
Of course, this isn’t the first time In Touch has been so frustrated by the continued stability of a couple that it’s brought in the parents for increasingly convoluted, wrong rumors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Real Life Soap Star Couple Makes Surprising Announcement
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- Do Beyonce and Blue Ivy Have the Best Hollywood Hair?
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Style Transformation
- Is This Woman Too Beautiful?
- Celebs Going Weaveless: You Don't Have To Prove Anything!
- Has "Love & Hip Hop's" Emily B. Gone Too Far?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Rihanna
- Which Celeb Just Donated $500 Million to Charity?
- John Ritter's Son Follows in His Dad's Footsteps