Robert Pattinson Now Moisturizes, Jokes It’s Been “Profound Change In My Life”
3:33 pm, January 21st, 2014
Robert Pattinson now moisturizes, and his life will never be the same.
Speaking with The Wall Street Journal about his Dior Homme fragrance, the Twilight star revealed that the campaign led him to change his grooming habits.
“I was a brush-your-teeth-and-have-a-shower kind of guy,” says Pattinson. “I can’t tell if it’s because of my association with Dior or because I’m older, but I’ve started moisturizing.”
He adds, with what the Journal calls a “tinge of sarcasm,” that it’s “been a quite profound change in my life.”
Pattinson also says that he favors “old Hanes T-shirts.”
“There are stores that sell these sweat-stained T-shirts for like $80. It’s a weird cult!” he adds.
The actor says he likes “trying to do ambitious things,” and that director Romain Gavras’ approach to the Dior commercial helped him decide to pursue it.
“That’s what got me really enthusiastic about the campaign, that [Dior] wasn’t shying away from anything,” explains Pattinson.
What’s next for the actor?
He’s working on Maps to the Stars with David Cronenberg, among other movies.
Pattinson says, “This year, I’m trying to see what my niche is.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted