Robert Pattinson “Sad” On Film Set Because Of Kristen Stewart?
2:53 pm, August 18th, 2013PHOTOS
According to the webloid, “Work has usually been the thing that gets Robert Pattinson’s mind off of his heartache over Kristen Stewart, but it didn’t seem to be doing the trick on August 17.”
The oft-wrong site claims, “Rob looked especially downcast while filming his upcoming indie movie, Maps To The Stars at Union Station in Los Angeles.”
The HollywoodLies then quotes another made-up “source” as saying, “Rob just can’t get his mind off of Kristen though — even moving away from her isn’t working.”
Pattinson was simply looking down.
He’s a professional on the set.
Regardless, once again HollywoodLife is trying to alter reality, and in its latest offensive use of journalism, the site is only publishing photos of Pattinson looking down (see above) to futher its manufactured claim that the actor is “sad” on the set of Maps To The Stars.
BUT, there were more photos taken at the same time in which Pattinson is smiling — and clearly not “sad.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet