Robert Pattinson Invited On “Guys Getaway” By Leonardo DiCaprio?
4:53 pm, August 15th, 2012
According to a source for the mag, “Leo has been one of Rob’s role models for years, and Rob was totally taken by surprise when Leo called him.”
Yes, that is quite surprising, as he and DiCaprio are not friends.
Anyhow, the tab’s insider reveals, “Leo invited Rob along on a getaway he’s planning when he’s in Puerto Rico for the wrap party of the movie he’s producing, Runner, Runner.”
The Titanic star supposedly “wants to book a mansion at a secret location so he and his pals can party in private.”
The mag’s source goes on to explain, “With everything that’s going on in Rob’s personal life, Leo figured it would be great for him to hang out with a bunch of laid-back guys.”
“Leo joked they could compare baseball cap collections — and told Rob before he knew it, he’d be dating a model, just like him!”
Wow, that may just be the lamest quote made up by a gossip rag… ever.
And of course, just like that inane statement, every single word of this story is completely FALSE.
A source close to DiCaprio tells Gossip Cop it’s absolutely “not true” that he invited Pattinson on any sort of trip.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?