Robert Pattinson NOT Set to Play Kurt Cobain
11:20 am, April 9th, 2010
Is Robert Pattinson going from fanging to head banging?
The Sun raised eyebrows EVERYWHERE this morning with a report that Pattinson “has landed his dream film role — playing Kurt Cobain in a Hollywood biopic.” Noting that Pattinson “has always thought of himself as a musician rather than an actor,” the paper says “securing a part” as the late Cobain “is ideal for the pin-up.”
A hero of the grunge rock scene with Nirvana, Cobain killed himself in 1994.
The paper’s “source” claims Pattinson “has been calling and emailing [Love] non-stop,” and that he is “her number one choice to play Kurt.”
So did the Sun score a big casting scoop?
Not to be “curt,” but no.
The rumor is just plain wrong. A source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop there is “no accuracy” to today’s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring