Robert Pattinson NOT Set to Play Kurt Cobain
11:20 am, April 9th, 2010
Is Robert Pattinson going from fanging to head banging?
The Sun raised eyebrows EVERYWHERE this morning with a report that Pattinson “has landed his dream film role — playing Kurt Cobain in a Hollywood biopic.” Noting that Pattinson “has always thought of himself as a musician rather than an actor,” the paper says “securing a part” as the late Cobain “is ideal for the pin-up.”
A hero of the grunge rock scene with Nirvana, Cobain killed himself in 1994.
The paper’s “source” claims Pattinson “has been calling and emailing [Love] non-stop,” and that he is “her number one choice to play Kurt.”
So did the Sun score a big casting scoop?
Not to be “curt,” but no.
The rumor is just plain wrong. A source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop there is “no accuracy” to today’s report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings