Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Be Busy in 2010
3:38 pm, January 1st, 2010POLL!
This June “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” arrives in theaters, but Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are scheduled for a very big 2010 even beyond their blockbuster vampire series. Two of Young Hollywood’s brightest stars have numerous movies slated to be released — or produced — in the coming months, and Gossip Cop was curious to know what non-”Twilight” film Pattinson and Stewart fans were most excited to see.
For Pattinson, is it “Remember Me,” “Unbound Captives,” or “Bel Ami”?
For Stewart, is it “Welcome to the Rileys,” “The Yellow Handkerchief,” or “The Runaways”?
Or have other upcoming projects caught your eye? Let us know in comments!
(And, again… Happy New Year!)
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting