Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Be Busy in 2010
3:38 pm, January 1st, 2010POLL!
This June “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” arrives in theaters, but Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are scheduled for a very big 2010 even beyond their blockbuster vampire series. Two of Young Hollywood’s brightest stars have numerous movies slated to be released — or produced — in the coming months, and Gossip Cop was curious to know what non-”Twilight” film Pattinson and Stewart fans were most excited to see.
For Pattinson, is it “Remember Me,” “Unbound Captives,” or “Bel Ami”?
For Stewart, is it “Welcome to the Rileys,” “The Yellow Handkerchief,” or “The Runaways”?
Or have other upcoming projects caught your eye? Let us know in comments!
(And, again… Happy New Year!)
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings