Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Big Wedding!” Announced By Magazine
2:13 pm, December 5th, 2012
The unintentionally hilarious tabloid, which in recent weeks wrongly called Stewart a serial cheater and falsely suggested Pattinson was forcing her to take lie-detector tests, now says the couple is (surprise!) “scouting locations” for a “real-life wedding.”
According to the outlet, Stewart and Pattinson “are set to make it permanent — and legal.”
“They’re split between doing it in England or somewhere totally remote and tropical,” a so-called “insider” tells OK!
The magazine then delves into the predictable speculation about Stewart’s wedding gown and ring, the music, the guest list, and the honeymoon options.
Oh, and there’s the requisite pregnancy talk, too.
“They think it will set the seal on their reconciliation,” explains a “friend” to the tabloid. “While marriage is definitely in their plans, both are beginning to think a baby comes first!”
Here’s a question: Why should anyone believe OK!’s reporting about Pattinson-Stewart “wedding plans” now when the tabloid’s past is littered with bogus versions of the same story?
The tabloid was running bait-and-switch “wedding” rumors about the couple back in 2009.
The mag had no inside information at any of these points, or for the dozens of other false stories it’s published about Stewart and Pattinson in the last few years.
Gossip Cop has proven OK! wrong time and time again — and we’re still wondering where the couple’s supposed two-year-old child (according to the tab) is these days.
In any case, the couple is NOT actively planning to tie the knot.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the OK! cover story is “fantasy and nothing more.”
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank