Site Now Thinks Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Are Swingers
4:00 pm, April 23rd, 2012
The webloid’s latest stab at relevance is to suggest that Pattinson’s Coachella wardrobe signals an “open relationship” with Stewart.
Pattinson wore an “Avalon Swingers” t-shirt, prompting HollywoodLife to say it seems the “notoriously private” actor is “open for anything — and anyone!”
The reality-challenged blog asks, “Are Rob and [Kristen] trying to spice things up in the bedroom by adding in a guest star?”
So HollywoodLife is now speculating that Stewart and Pattinson are swingers.
Our heads hurt.
It’s come to this?
If Pattinson wears a Rolling Stones t-shirt next week, will HollywoodLife breathlessly write that he’s joined the band?
If he carries an umbrella on set, will the site declare he’s “hinting” at a secret tryst with Rihanna?
Does HollywoodLife really not understand that wearing a t-shirt is different than a lifestyle announcement?
Instead of trying to “spice up” speculation about Stewart and Pattinson’s private lives, the site should stick to what it does well.
(When we think of what that is, we’ll let you know.)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?