Don’t Buy Any Wedding Gifts Yet for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
1:46 pm, February 11th, 2011
Where did (the latest version of) this rumor start?
Well, in an attempt to create news out of thin air, Star magazine says the Breaking Dawn stars will soon “take a trip down the aisle in real life,” just like their characters.
“They hope to hold the happy event this summer at the scenic Auberge du Soleil resort in California’s Napa Valley,” adds Star in its “exclusive.”
And the tab even fills out its report with alleged details about the wedding.
Star‘s “insider” claims to know all about the ceremony, which will “be simple and held outside amid the trees and flowers” to give the day “a hippie, earthy vibe.” There will supposedly be “approximately 130 guests,” and Stewart reportedly “requested a menu with all organic, locally grown food.”
These specifics are all fascinating, in the same way that a third grader will invent all kinds of great details to decorate a story he made up to impress kids on the playground.
When Gossip Cop checked with sources close to the couple, they confirmed that there is zero truth to a Stewart and Pattinson summer wedding.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo