Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart “Aren’t Together,” Declares Magazine
1:30 pm, February 27th, 2013
According to a “source” for OK!, the Twilight stars “aren’t together right now.”
“They’re taking a break for obvious reasons: He’s in Australia [filming The Rover] and she’s in L.A. And they need time to see what else is out there in the world,” explains the tab’s insider. “They’ve decided they need to date other people.”
Because Stewart and Pattinson’s situation was exactly the same just a few weeks ago when OK! ran a cover story falsely announcing the pair was getting married.
What’s changed since then?
And OK! knows that its report is bogus, because after declaring that Stewart and Pattinson are off, the mag’s “source” spends the rest of the story hemming and hawing, trying to cover all the bases with blather like, “If it’s meant to be, they’ll get back together. If it’s not, they’ll keep doing what they’re doing.”
We’ve said it before, and it’s time to say it again: OK! has absolutely no idea what’s going on with Stewart and Pattinson.
The only difference between OK!’s newest uninformed flip-flop and, say, HollywoodLife’s, is that trees had to die for the magazine’s report.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the story is “off base.”
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2