Robert Pattinson Demands “Three-Month Separation” From Kristen Stewart?
12:34 pm, November 7th, 2012
“Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might be back together after her affair with married director Rupert Saunders, but it would seem that Rob is keen to take things slow,” begins a cover story from Heat.
According to the British tabloid, Pattinson is “due to spend three months in Australia filming new movie The Rover,” and “he’s told Kristen that she’s not invited to join him.”
A so-called “insider” for Heat goes on to claim that “Rob’s decision to leave Kristen behind has left her crushed.”
“They’re back together, but Rob is still hurting and feels that some time apart could be just what he needs,” adds the supposed source.
The magazine’s “insider” says Pattinson allegedly “decided that he was not going to make any sacrifices for Kristen – personally or professionally” — as if Stewart visiting him Down Under would put his career in jeopardy.
Once again, Heat’s half-baked claims make no sense — and are entirely inaccurate.
Gossip Cop is told by a source close to the couple that Pattinson “never told [Stewart] that she’s not invited to join” him, and that the magazine’s story is “total BS.”
We’re assured that “they’re fine,” and Stewart will see Pattinson while he’s in Australia.
In other words, this is more uncool Heat reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014