Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart to Star in Romantic Comedy Together?
3:15 pm, October 31st, 2011
According to the blog, the onscreen-and-offscreen couple are “considering an offer to star in a romantic comedy together which would poke fun at their on-set love affair.”
The site explains, “The story revolves around two actors who meet on a movie and fall in love.”
In a purely fabricated quote, a so-called Hollywood “insider” says, “The producers want to get an actual couple to plays the leads and Kristen and Robert are top of their list. They are looking for new challenges after Twilight so this may be perfect for them.”
Don’t get your hopes up too much.
Gossip Cop looked into this story, and it’s entirely NOT true.
A source close to the couple tells us “it’s fiction,” “absurd,” and “made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing