CLAIM: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Forbidden To Be Together In Public”
10:30 am, April 18th, 2012
According to the webloid, “Rob was noticeably absent” from the premiere of Paul McCartney’s new music video, “My Valentine,” which Stewart attended, “but it wasn’t because [Pattinson] didn’t want to be there.”
The facts-challenged site reports that Pattinson and Stewart “have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together. Twilight kind of owns some of their appearances they do together until Breaking Dawn is 100% completed.”
“It’s too bad work is keeping the couple from going out together,” chimes in the bad blog, adding, “but we totally understand!”
Unfortunately, HollywoodLife understands virtually nothing.
The claims that Pattinson and Stewart “have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together” is 100 percent nonsense and patently untrue.
The couple simply doesn’t market their private relationship publicly on red carpets.
“There is no such agreement,” confirms a source involved in Twilight to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court