CLAIM: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Forbidden To Be Together In Public”
10:30 am, April 18th, 2012
According to the webloid, “Rob was noticeably absent” from the premiere of Paul McCartney’s new music video, “My Valentine,” which Stewart attended, “but it wasn’t because [Pattinson] didn’t want to be there.”
The facts-challenged site reports that Pattinson and Stewart “have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together. Twilight kind of owns some of their appearances they do together until Breaking Dawn is 100% completed.”
“It’s too bad work is keeping the couple from going out together,” chimes in the bad blog, adding, “but we totally understand!”
Unfortunately, HollywoodLife understands virtually nothing.
The claims that Pattinson and Stewart “have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together” is 100 percent nonsense and patently untrue.
The couple simply doesn’t market their private relationship publicly on red carpets.
“There is no such agreement,” confirms a source involved in Twilight to Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party