Magazine: Robert Pattinson Bought Kristen Stewart a “Promise Ring”
3:48 pm, April 13th, 2011
OK! magazine reports that Pattinson “has picked out the perfect gift” for Stewart – a $17,000 vintage diamond “promise ring.” According to an “insider,” the actor “found it through a dealer who specializes in estate jewelry, and he knew it was just perfect for Kristen!”
Supposedly, the token will function as a kind of pre-engagement ring, says the OK! source, because while Stewart “loves him deeply, she’s not prepared to be Mrs. P. just yet.”
Pattinson is said to have purchased the “promise ring” because he’s “taking baby steps” toward marriage.
Apparently, when the gang at OK! gave the Wheel of Robsten a spin this week, it passed “breakup” and “pregnant” before landing on “promise ring.”
The shiny bauble has certain gullible outlets like HollywoodLife asking, “Could a wedding be next?”
Gossip Cop will instead ask, “Where does OK! come up with this stuff?”
There’s no “promise ring,” just as there was no baby, no wedding plans, no breakup, no alien abduction, etc.
Pattinson and Stewart are together. Not in a giddy elementary school “promise ring” way, and not in an old, married couple way.
They’re just together.
Maybe it’s not enough for the tabloids, but it seems to be enough for the couple.
Check out new PHOTOS of Robert in “Water for Elephants”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try