Magazine: Robert Pattinson Bought Kristen Stewart a “Promise Ring”
3:48 pm, April 13th, 2011
OK! magazine reports that Pattinson “has picked out the perfect gift” for Stewart – a $17,000 vintage diamond “promise ring.” According to an “insider,” the actor “found it through a dealer who specializes in estate jewelry, and he knew it was just perfect for Kristen!”
Supposedly, the token will function as a kind of pre-engagement ring, says the OK! source, because while Stewart “loves him deeply, she’s not prepared to be Mrs. P. just yet.”
Pattinson is said to have purchased the “promise ring” because he’s “taking baby steps” toward marriage.
Apparently, when the gang at OK! gave the Wheel of Robsten a spin this week, it passed “breakup” and “pregnant” before landing on “promise ring.”
The shiny bauble has certain gullible outlets like HollywoodLife asking, “Could a wedding be next?”
Gossip Cop will instead ask, “Where does OK! come up with this stuff?”
There’s no “promise ring,” just as there was no baby, no wedding plans, no breakup, no alien abduction, etc.
Pattinson and Stewart are together. Not in a giddy elementary school “promise ring” way, and not in an old, married couple way.
They’re just together.
Maybe it’s not enough for the tabloids, but it seems to be enough for the couple.
Check out new PHOTOS of Robert in “Water for Elephants”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills