Robert Pattinson “Cuts” Contact With Kristen Stewart, Claims Webloid
5:26 pm, January 25th, 2013
According to the webloid’s “source,” Stewart is “desperate to get out to Australia [where Rob is currently filming The Rover] because she misses Rob. But he’s being ambivalent about the whole thing.”
“It seems like she’s going to fly out there, despite the fact that he has cut their communication down a lot,” adds the HollywoodLife source, noting, “He’s barely picking up her calls [or] responding to her messages.”
This would be mildly dramatic if HollywoodLife’s Stewart and Pattinson sources had credibility.
Or if HollywoodLife had added any evidence to its “trial separation” theory, other than just repeating it constantly.
No, instead the site wants its readers to believe it is familiar with Pattinson’s cell phone activity and Stewart’s travel plans, while carefully using the type of vague, meaningless language that leaves all possibilities open.
As Gossip Cop has said before, no one close to Stewart or Pattinson is talking to HollywoodLife, because the site has earned a reputation as an outlet that will write anything to provoke a response.
And so the webloid just flails about.
If Stewart visits Australia, HollywoodLife will portray it as a dramatic effort to rescue her relationship.
If Stewart does not visit, the same site will claim it’s proof that the relationship needs rescuing.
Nothing either Stewart or Pattinson does will ever make HollywoodLife leave them alone.
As for the new report, claiming there’s been a communication breakdown between the two Twilight stars, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s simply not true.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court