Don’t “Look” Now: Mag Splits Robsten
12:16 pm, January 8th, 2011
If Look magazine’s fact checkers were as busy as its crowded cover, maybe it wouldn’t be reporting nonsense like this.
According to Look, in a “Shock New Year Split,” the actress “dumped” her beau, allegedly wanting “time out from their stormy romance.”
“Kristen told Rob she’s finding the relationship very hard at the moment and that while she’ll always see him as a friend, she just can’t be his girlfriend anymore,” says a magazine “insider.”
But here’s the best part: Look‘s “sources” claim Stewart “has put their relationship on hold until after the final movie in the Twilight saga has wrapped.” Later in the article, the couple’s “friend” makes sure to add, “Maybe when they’ve finished filming and promoting the film, they’ll be able to make the relationship work.”
Wait a minute.
So when Pattinson and Stewart are spotted being perfectly happy together, like at this week’s People’s Choice Awards, it’s only because they haven’t finished Breaking Dawn yet?
And if Pattinson and Stewart are spotted being perfectly happy after the end of Breaking Dawn, it’s only because by then they will have restarted the relationship Stewart supposedly just ended?
How convenient for Look to have a way to bend reality to fit its story!
The “split,” of course, is as phony as a three-dollar bill.
Nothing changed between Pattinson and Stewart over the New Year.
Our guess is that the “shock” cover was published because not enough people were looking at Look.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together