Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in Bogus Backstage Behavior Rumor
9:54 pm, June 6th, 2011
The Sun can pun.
After that, the paper takes a nosedive.
According to The Sun, while Pattinson and Stewart had chemistry on-stage at last night’s MTV Movie Awards, “their behavior backstage told a completely different story.”
Says a Sun source, “They were very lukewarm considering they are supposed to be this golden couple. It seems they are far hotter in front of the camera than off it.”
In fact, claims this supposed source, “behind the scenes things seemed a little frosty.”
Actually, what’s ice cold here is the reporting.
Because what cameras caught backstage last night was the two Twilight stars holding hands and looking every bit like a couple, even away from the Gibson Amphitheater crowds.
Of course, The Sun has a spotty record when it comes to judging Stewart’s public interactions.
After all, this is the same publication that once showed her with a “mystery man” and had zero clue it was Tom Sturridge – one of Pattinson’s close friends and a very well-known actor in his own right.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank