Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in Bogus Backstage Behavior Rumor
9:54 pm, June 6th, 2011
The Sun can pun.
After that, the paper takes a nosedive.
According to The Sun, while Pattinson and Stewart had chemistry on-stage at last night’s MTV Movie Awards, “their behavior backstage told a completely different story.”
Says a Sun source, “They were very lukewarm considering they are supposed to be this golden couple. It seems they are far hotter in front of the camera than off it.”
In fact, claims this supposed source, “behind the scenes things seemed a little frosty.”
Actually, what’s ice cold here is the reporting.
Because what cameras caught backstage last night was the two Twilight stars holding hands and looking every bit like a couple, even away from the Gibson Amphitheater crowds.
Of course, The Sun has a spotty record when it comes to judging Stewart’s public interactions.
After all, this is the same publication that once showed her with a “mystery man” and had zero clue it was Tom Sturridge – one of Pattinson’s close friends and a very well-known actor in his own right.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye