CLAIM: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Planning to Leave Hollywood for England
10:27 am, October 17th, 2012
The British newspaper claims the Twilight stars “long for the relative calm of the South of England after a recent visit” and “want to escape the craziness of the [United States].”
“When Robert was growing up the whole family would go away on idyllic holidays to Falmouth, Truro and Newquay so he’s always thought of the area fondly,” explains a so-called ”source” for The Sun.
The purported source continues, “A few weeks ago, he took Kristen to Lizard Point for a four-day trip and hardly anyone bothered them. They had a fabulous few days just being normal.”
“They agreed to buy a [hideaway] there and, after setting their hearts on a couple of remote cottages, are hoping to finalize on one soon,” adds The Sun insider.
None of this is true.
Stewart just purchased a house in Los Angeles.
Neither she nor Pattinson is planning to ditch Hollywood for Cornwall.
Sources close to both stars tell Gossip Cop the England re-location story is completely bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'