CLAIM: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Planning to Leave Hollywood for England
10:27 am, October 17th, 2012
The British newspaper claims the Twilight stars “long for the relative calm of the South of England after a recent visit” and “want to escape the craziness of the [United States].”
“When Robert was growing up the whole family would go away on idyllic holidays to Falmouth, Truro and Newquay so he’s always thought of the area fondly,” explains a so-called ”source” for The Sun.
The purported source continues, “A few weeks ago, he took Kristen to Lizard Point for a four-day trip and hardly anyone bothered them. They had a fabulous few days just being normal.”
“They agreed to buy a [hideaway] there and, after setting their hearts on a couple of remote cottages, are hoping to finalize on one soon,” adds The Sun insider.
None of this is true.
Stewart just purchased a house in Los Angeles.
Neither she nor Pattinson is planning to ditch Hollywood for Cornwall.
Sources close to both stars tell Gossip Cop the England re-location story is completely bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties