Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s “Multi-Continent Honeymoon” Plans?
12:24 pm, June 21st, 2012
A so-called “source” explains, “They’ve been having so much fun coming up with all the potential ideas of where they want to go, but when it came down to actually picking one or two places, they had a really hard time.”
The “insider” goes on to say that Pattinson is in charge of the European itinerary, including supposed stops in Florence, Paris and the Isle of Wight.
But the “whirlwind adventure” won’t stop there!
“After they spend some time traveling around Europe, they are going to head for the waves in Bali and then hit the gold coast of Australia,” claims the OK! source, continuing, “They’re hoping that they’ll be able to rent an RV, throw their surfboards in the back and experience the place like locals.”
So when is this all allegedly happening?
After Pattinson and Stewart get married, of course, which OK! says will be “later this year.”
Hmm, that seems… less than specific.
Maybe because OK! is full of it and invented a phony Stewart-Pattinson wedding for an embarrassing cover story just two weeks ago?
As Gossip Cop reported then, the happy couple has absolutely no wedding plans.
Now OK! is inventing a fake honeymoon to follow the fake nuptials.
The trip sounds lovely, but it’s a figment of the mag’s imagination.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true,” adding, “It’s OK! What do you expect?”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks