Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s “Multi-Continent Honeymoon” Plans?
12:24 pm, June 21st, 2012
A so-called “source” explains, “They’ve been having so much fun coming up with all the potential ideas of where they want to go, but when it came down to actually picking one or two places, they had a really hard time.”
The “insider” goes on to say that Pattinson is in charge of the European itinerary, including supposed stops in Florence, Paris and the Isle of Wight.
But the “whirlwind adventure” won’t stop there!
“After they spend some time traveling around Europe, they are going to head for the waves in Bali and then hit the gold coast of Australia,” claims the OK! source, continuing, “They’re hoping that they’ll be able to rent an RV, throw their surfboards in the back and experience the place like locals.”
So when is this all allegedly happening?
After Pattinson and Stewart get married, of course, which OK! says will be “later this year.”
Hmm, that seems… less than specific.
Maybe because OK! is full of it and invented a phony Stewart-Pattinson wedding for an embarrassing cover story just two weeks ago?
As Gossip Cop reported then, the happy couple has absolutely no wedding plans.
Now OK! is inventing a fake honeymoon to follow the fake nuptials.
The trip sounds lovely, but it’s a figment of the mag’s imagination.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true,” adding, “It’s OK! What do you expect?”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo