Webloid Flip Flops Again On Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Relationship
6:34 pm, March 2nd, 2013
When Pattinson left to film The Rover in Australia, Jay Penske’s clueless webloid wrongly told the world that the Twilight couple had broken up.
The blog has spent the ensuing period fabricating an embarrassing web of contradictory stories and blatant sensationalism that only proves what Gossip Cop has said for years: HollywoodLife has no clue what’s going on with Stewart and Pattinson.
Saturday brought new evidence that HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife is in over its head.
The site’s latest wishy-washy mess of a story claims that Stewart’s “number one priority is still her relationship with Rob.”
Never mind that HollywoodLife just claimed Stewart is “single” and “wants to start dating.”
And don’t worry about that so-called “mystery man” HollywoodLife misguidedly linked to Stewart.
The webloid now wants to pretend it never published any of those phony rumors, instead asking readers to trust a new “friend of Kristen’s” who tells HollywoodLife that Stewart “is not ready to say goodbye to this relationship and will do whatever it takes to make it work.”
Allow Gossip Cop to translate.
HollywoodLife bet on the wrong narrative — Stewart and Pattinson splitting — and is now flip-flopping for the hundredth time, except without having the courage to say anything of substance.
In the coming days, HollywoodLife will probably run some stories about the couple still being together, and some stories about the couple being separated.
That’s what happens when you have no journalistic compass or quality sources.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court