Silly Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Wedding Details”
4:56 pm, July 5th, 2010
Sometimes, reading OK! magazine is like hearing a vinyl record skip… over and over again.
Then it published a cover showing the pair over the words “Wedding Of The Year” and tried to pass it off as a bombshell “Twilight Exclusive!” But the article was really about the eventual on-screen nuptials of their characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, which OK! blurred by claiming Pattinson and Stewart’s real-life relationship mirrored the one Stephenie Meyer wrote.
It was an exquisitely manipulative bait-and-switch.
Since OK! couldn’t force Pattinson and Stewart to marry by comparing their lives to fictional characters, the mag later tried to move things along by getting Stewart pregnant.
So when the tabloid claims this week to have the couple’s “Wedding Details Revealed,” it’s all too familiar… and all too lame.
According to OK!, Pattinson and Stewart “will spend a lot of time stressing about what could be the next big event in their lives: their wedding!”
“Neither Rob nor Kristen is big on traditions or propriety,” an “insider” tells the mag, “so a ceremony would really be for everyone else.” The same OK! source adds, “Kristen’s a total tomboy. Her worst nightmare is having to pick out a big frilly white dress and bridesmaids’ dresses.”
Fortunately for Stewart, she won’t need to worry about big frilly dresses anytime soon – because she and Pattinson are not engaged.
The couple are also likely “to dismiss wedding frills like champagne and flowers.”
Gossip Cop can assure OK! that Pattinson and Stewart plan to dismiss the “wedding” part of the wedding, too.
There is no engagement. There are no “wedding details.”
Just OK! taking another honeymoon from actual reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z