Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Had Fight at London Breaking Dawn Premiere?
11:10 pm, November 17th, 2011
“Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart row at Twilight London premiere,” reads the headline of a piece in the Mirror, which goes on to say Pattinson had “a bust-up with girlfriend Kristen Stewart at the London premiere of Breaking Dawn”
The tabloid reports, “It all kicked off when [Pattinson] suggested they do photos with just the two of them. He kept asking Kristen if she was OK and she snapped back, ‘We’ll talk about it later’.”
But that’s not all, according to the Mirror.
The paper claims Stewart then “stormed off” into the theater.
Really? Stewart didn’t want to pose with Pattinson?
Interestingly, there’s only one story about them fighting and dozen of photos of them together like this.
Regardless, a Gossip Cop source on the scene tells us they “did not fight at all,” and called claims of Stewart refusing to pose with Pattinson “total bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?