“New” Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Engagement Rumor
11:19 am, November 5th, 2011
Pattinson is “ready to propose” to Stewart, claims the new OK! magazine, borrowing from very, very old OK! cover stories.
Back in September 2009, more than two years ago, the tabloid said the two stars were engaged.
It was totally made up.
The following spring, in May 2010, the tabloid announced that Pattinson had popped the question on the Eclipse set.
Not surprisingly, it was 100% bogus.
OK! showed just how little it knew about the couple by claiming (that same month) that Stewart was pregnant.
That, too, was a total fabrication.
In short, OK! has absolutely no clue when it comes to Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
But that doesn’t stop the tabloid from stirring things up (again) this week, speculating without a shred of evidence that the two Twilight stars are about to get hitched.
“They haven’t fully decided when, and Rob still needs to buy a ring and propose,” explains a so-called “insider” for OK!, adding that the couple could elope.
We also learn from the piece that Stewart’s (not serious) accident on the set of Snow White and the Huntsman supposedly left Pattinson “so scared it put marriage in the front of his mind.”
This is beyond pathetic.
For years now, OK! has alternated tales of Stewart-Pattinson engagements with stories about alleged threats to their relationship, all because the tabloid needs extremes to thrive.
We’re told the couple is as happy as ever – and that there’s been no change to their status.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet