CLAIM: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Enter Couples Counseling
12:48 pm, February 16th, 2011
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have “entered couples counseling,” according to In Touch magazine, the same outlet that has spread rumors about romantic threats to their relationship posed by interlopers including (deep breath) Lucie Jones, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick and Tom Sturridge.
In any case, the tabloid claims Pattinson and Stewart have started to see a therapist because he is “more serious about the relationship,” and wants her to “get on the same page.”
“Rob is older than Kristen and far more mature. He sees himself getting engaged soon, but she’s not even ready to kiss him in public,” explains a so-called “friend of the couple.”
Not coincidentally, this “news” comes right after another In Touch item that also tried to push the premise that Pattinson was desperate to get married and “begging” Stewart to wed.
Gossip Cop debunked that nonsense, and this week’s rumor of “couples counseling” is equally wrong.
Sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop there’s no truth whatsoever to the therapy report.
In Touch seems to have abandoned its ludicrous efforts to establish “love triangles” for Pattinson and Stewart. It would be nice if the mag quit while it’s behind on this marriage tension, too.
Click on to PHOTOS of Kristen sporting a blue cast
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna