CLAIM: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Enter Couples Counseling
12:48 pm, February 16th, 2011
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have “entered couples counseling,” according to In Touch magazine, the same outlet that has spread rumors about romantic threats to their relationship posed by interlopers including (deep breath) Lucie Jones, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick and Tom Sturridge.
In any case, the tabloid claims Pattinson and Stewart have started to see a therapist because he is “more serious about the relationship,” and wants her to “get on the same page.”
“Rob is older than Kristen and far more mature. He sees himself getting engaged soon, but she’s not even ready to kiss him in public,” explains a so-called “friend of the couple.”
Not coincidentally, this “news” comes right after another In Touch item that also tried to push the premise that Pattinson was desperate to get married and “begging” Stewart to wed.
Gossip Cop debunked that nonsense, and this week’s rumor of “couples counseling” is equally wrong.
Sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop there’s no truth whatsoever to the therapy report.
In Touch seems to have abandoned its ludicrous efforts to establish “love triangles” for Pattinson and Stewart. It would be nice if the mag quit while it’s behind on this marriage tension, too.
Click on to PHOTOS of Kristen sporting a blue cast
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents