Robert Pattinson Will Not “Kill Your Friends”
11:17 am, May 17th, 2010
Are prostitutes and drug abuse in Robert Pattinson’s future?
Only if you believe a report from The Sun, which claims the “Twilight” star is “lobbying for a leading role which will see him Hoover up more drugs than PETE DOHERTY and AMY WINEHOUSE combined, sleep with scores of prostitutes and get away with a blood-curdling murder.”
According to the paper, Pattinson would like to star in a big-screen adaptation of the novel, “Kill Your Friends,” about a completely depraved record label guy.
“It’s an incredibly adult character and is bound to shock the tweens who account for such a huge part of Rob’s fan base,” says a so-called “source.”
Nevertheless, the source says, “[Pattinson] is fascinated by the music industry and is keen to get involved in the project… He’s already approached producers telling them he wants to play the leading man.”
A source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop there has “not even [been] a passing conversation” about the actor starring in “Kill Your Friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents