Robert Pattinson Will Not “Kill Your Friends”
11:17 am, May 17th, 2010
Are prostitutes and drug abuse in Robert Pattinson’s future?
Only if you believe a report from The Sun, which claims the “Twilight” star is “lobbying for a leading role which will see him Hoover up more drugs than PETE DOHERTY and AMY WINEHOUSE combined, sleep with scores of prostitutes and get away with a blood-curdling murder.”
According to the paper, Pattinson would like to star in a big-screen adaptation of the novel, “Kill Your Friends,” about a completely depraved record label guy.
“It’s an incredibly adult character and is bound to shock the tweens who account for such a huge part of Rob’s fan base,” says a so-called “source.”
Nevertheless, the source says, “[Pattinson] is fascinated by the music industry and is keen to get involved in the project… He’s already approached producers telling them he wants to play the leading man.”
A source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop there has “not even [been] a passing conversation” about the actor starring in “Kill Your Friends.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?