CLAIM: Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry Had Soho House Dinner Date
6:56 pm, August 24th, 2012
The blog, which posts conflicting reports about the status of Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s relationship on a daily basis, claims the Twilight star and Perry “had a secret rendezvous” in Hollywood on Thursday night.
According to the webloid, “Rob and Katy were reportedly having dinner together at Soho House in Los Angeles on Thursday Aug. 23.”
The site says the new report “suggests the two may be leaning on one another in their time of need,” as Perry just split from John Mayer, while Stewart and Pattinson’s relationship “spiraled out of control after her affair with Rupert Sanders came to light.”
“Spiraled out of control”?
We’re not exactly sure what that means, and neither does HollywoodLife, of course.
Anyway, the blog goes on to dig itself even deeper, saying that Perry and Pattinson “have quite the history together.”
Um… they have a “history” as friends — that’s it.
Still, HollywoodLies keeps going, writing, “Rob reportedly cried on Katy’s shoulder after the cheating scandal was made public. Likewise, Rob supported Katy after her divorce from Russell Brand.”
“With the two allegedly leaning on one another, in a back and forth capacity, we think they should definitely just get together!” squeals the webloid.
Unfortunately for HollywoodLife, absolutely no one with a brain cares what the site “thinks” — ever.
Just like the blog’s previous claim that Perry was “considering a romantic relationship” with Pattinson, this story is 100% MADE UP.
A source close to Perry tells Gossip Cop the Soho House dinner date tale is COMPLETELY FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents