CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson to Promote Breaking Dawn – Part 2 on ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
10:30 am, October 19th, 2012
It’s that time again when Twilight fans begin programming their DVRs so that they don’t miss a moment of the stars of Breaking Dawn – Part 2 promoting the franchise’s final installment — and Gossip Cop has begun confirming bookings.
We can confirm that Robert Pattinson will be appearing on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on November 5.
Gossip Cop is also told that the series’ author Stephenie Meyer will be on “Kimmel” on November 9.
Pattinson last appeared on “Kimmel” in August during which time he discussed Craiglist, cars and public sex.
Keep coming back to Gossip Cop as we continue to find out about more bookings!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids