CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson to Promote Breaking Dawn – Part 2 on ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
10:30 am, October 19th, 2012
It’s that time again when Twilight fans begin programming their DVRs so that they don’t miss a moment of the stars of Breaking Dawn – Part 2 promoting the franchise’s final installment — and Gossip Cop has begun confirming bookings.
We can confirm that Robert Pattinson will be appearing on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on November 5.
Gossip Cop is also told that the series’ author Stephenie Meyer will be on “Kimmel” on November 9.
Pattinson last appeared on “Kimmel” in August during which time he discussed Craiglist, cars and public sex.
Keep coming back to Gossip Cop as we continue to find out about more bookings!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired