Robert Pattinson and Jennifer Lawrence Dating, Going To Oscars Together?
11:16 am, January 29th, 2013
According to Australian Grazia, “After struggling to make it work with Kristen Stewart and finally calling it quits on their four-year relationship, Robert Pattinson has set his sights on her rival Jennifer Lawrence. Ouch!”
“He believes actress-of-the-moment J-Law is the perfect replacement — and it seems the feeling is mutual,” alleges the magazine. “She invited him as her date to the Oscars!”
Grazia says Pattinson and Lawrence “are in constant contact via secret phone chats and jokey texts.”
We know tabloids with nothing better to do like to trump up a phony rivalry between Lawrence and Stewart.
And that Grazia floats bogus “secretly dating” stories about celebrities.
As soon as Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult parted ways, outlets raced to score a bombshell “scoop” about whom she might date next, with Bradley Cooper the first big name to pop up in rumors.
Which is how we come to this new Grazia story about Pattinson leaving Stewart for Lawrence.
It is complete and utter nonsense.
There is no truth to the story.
It makes for a great headline, which is why Grazia ran it — but sources close to the situation tell Gossip Cop the romance rumors are “totally false.”
And a Lawrence insider informs us the supposed Oscar date with Pattinson is “not true.”
When nothing actually transpires between Pattinson and Lawrence in the coming weeks, expect Grazia and the outlets blindly picking up this rumor to pretend they never did.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court